Career Woman of the Year Award
The Sanford BPW Career Woman of the Year award is presented annually to a local woman who has made a significant contribution to others, her community, her state, and/or her nation. Nominee applications are reviewed based performance as a business or career woman, as well as involvement in community, humanitarian and/or religious activities. Specifically, nominees are considered based on their ability to:
- Elevate the standards for women in business and their profession,
- bring about a spirit of cooperation among business and professional women,
- promote the interests of business and professional women, and
- extend opportunities to women through education along the lines of industrial, scientific, and vocational activities.
- Nominees must be employed.
- Nominees do not have to be a member of BPW.
To nominate yourself or someone else, please complete the following application: